28 October 2012
Dear Phyllis,
This past week has been a bad one. A
ridiculous thing happened that has been dishonoring clear across the
board. Here is what happened.
I'm sorry. I am not at liberty to share
such news that was so dishonoring to Christ and all of us. All I can
say is that it was frightening, disgusting and embarrassing. I have
been made to look like the north end of Balaam's pony headed south.
There are a number of people who have spoken very ill of us. I have
vigorously spoken out against this in defense of our honor. I have
been forced to admit that our enemies are right and I am wrong. There
is not much more I can say.
On the positive side, I thank the Lord
that He was faithful in the face of what I thought was a disaster..
bill
No comments:
Post a Comment